Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a great christmas! We went spent christmas day with the Veibells in Beaver Dam. Everyone was home this year, it was so much fun to spend time with the whole family. The day after christmas we drove to Orem to see the Troynas, it took us 3 hours to get there! Cody took the family to Wingers for lunch, it was alot of fun! We got everything we wanted for christmas and more! Cody spoiled me rotten, I got a Dyson vacuum and a new set of knives! I love to vacuum now! Thanks babe :) 
Brinleys christmas outfit!
Brinley with all of her christmas presents, she is already so spoiled! It looks like she is one of the toys :)
Cody loves to take naps with his little girl!He is such a good dad :)He is already so proud of her!
Brinley at 8 weeks old! She loves her bumbo! She looks like a big girl!
It was so much fun to have Brinley for christmas even though she didn't even know what was going on :) She is such a blessing in our lives and we couldn't have asked for a better little girl!

 

3 comments:

Brad and Sarah said...

CELESTE! Brinley is growing up too fast! She is so stinkin cute! I miss you guys! Glad you had a good Christmas!!! Love ya!

Ashley said...

That is just the cutest thing ever!! When she was first born I thought that she looked like Cody... but now that she is getting older I think she is looking more like you! But what do I know... I have not even met her. We should all get together one night so that we can catch up and that I can meet this sweet little baby girl!!

I am glad you had such a great Christmas!! And that Bumbo tray is awesome.. I did not know they had those. Miss you guys!!

Courteney Cole said...

Okay...who said Brinley could be so cute already? I'm so glad she decided she was my bff before all of this way cuteness happened. She is way spoiled but we wouldn't have her any other way! I love the one with her toys, she looks like a little doll! I think I figured out the headband...give me a few weeks and I'll have the skills it mastered! Miss you