Friday, December 19, 2008

Catching Up!

Me and Brinley at Kynzie and Brenton's wedding 

Brinley and Mom! I love her so much, she makes me so happy!
Brinley at 1 month! I cant believe my baby girl is 1 month! Time goes by way to fast when your a mommy. Brinley is doing really good, it seems like all she does is eat and sleep except at night course :) We love her so much and couldn't live without her!
Brinley's first sponge bath, she loved it! She loves to have her hair washed, its so cute
Cody's new dirt bike
Our first family picture :) 

This pic is for Courteney Cole! Look at her cute shirt! She said she loves it :)

4 comments:

Oliver & Natalie said...

Cute Pictures Celeste! You look great!

Ry and Heather said...

Celeste! I have to come see you and that cute baby!! It's been way too long! After these crazy holidays we're having a play date ok? Your family is so beautiful and I'm happy for you guys! Miss you lots! Merry Christmas!

Courteney Cole said...

1. Thanks for the shout out! I knew she would love it, she is adorable. 2. She is getting too big! I didn't say she could grow up this fast already. 3. Congrats on 1 month blog break....you've been killing me! 4. Hills finale tomorrow slash tonight. What the... 5. Cody's snowmobile adventure=Sabor trip for us. Deal?

Kelly said...

She's so adorable!! I hope mine turn out as cute!
Kelly FLygare