Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More of summer :)

It has been too long since I have posted, this one is going to be so long! Sorry 
Brinley at 8 months! 
He loves her so much!
Brinley's first golfing trip! She loved the golf cart, every time we stared to go she would get really excited and kick her legs :)


Brinley before church
Kapri came to visit us for a few days, we had so much fun! We went to the zoo the pool and went shopping! It was so much fun to have her here! We miss her!
Kapri, Celeste and Brinley

Our little family at this really cool park
Cody, Brin, Kylan, Kapri, Kynzie and Brenton
Uncle Greg and Brin at the Bbq 

Aunt Kynzie and Brinley


What a big girl


It looks like she is reading his badge :)





4 comments:

Ry and Heather said...

Oh my goodness!! She is so big now I can't believe it! I swear it feels like yesterday that we were all hanging out at the pool in Kentucky together!

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Brinley is soooo cute. What a little doll! Looks like you guys are doing a lot of fun stuff. We miss you guys! Take care!

Lille and Timmy said...

When do you get home? I just love Brinley's pictures!! I love her dimples, brown eyes, how she is always smiling!! She's gorgeous like her mommy! Oh, and never apologize about a long post...I LOVE IT!

Courteney Cole said...

Oh!! I can't wait for you guys to get home! Hurry up already...I know Brin misses me too much!