Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Brinley is 6 months!

Sorry about the picture overload! I couldn't pick just one :) Our little girl is 6 months, I cant believe it. She is starting to sit up by herself for a little bit and loves to stand! She babbles alot and blows bubbles. She is such a happy little girl and is always smiling! She is a joy to have around! We couldn't have asked for a better little girl!  




I love this pic! She is so silly, like her dad!

She was reaching out for me it was so cute!
Brinley loves puppies! It doesn't really look like it in this picture :)
Bath time 
When brin tries to talk it sounds like she is crying :) She is silly! 

5 comments:

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Oh, what a cutie!!! She is seriously so adorable. What a happy little girl. She is getting so big! How are you liking Philly?

*LC...Lindsey and Chris said...

Hey girl!! I took a few of those pics, right? She looks adorable...dang dang dang cute!
I love the red headband!! well i miss you good to talk yesterday. Call me whenever :-)
Linz

Vanessa said...

oh my word!!!!!!! She is sooo cute!!!!

Lindsay and Tyler Kohler said...

You guys have the cutest little girl I have ever seen! She looks just like you Celeste!

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

She is so cute!! Can't believe our babys are 6 months!! so crazy!! I love her little talking!! She is sure darling!