Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Brenton and Kynzie
Me and Cody hanging out on the beach, it was so hot!

Teige, he is such a cutie

Cody getting ready to ski, the water was so cold

For Labor Day weekend we went to Twin lakes and went camping and boating with the Veibells. It was really good to spend quality time with family again. We had a lot of fun laughing around the campfire and roasting marshmallows. We love camping and we hope to camp a few more times before it gets too cold.

6 comments:

Oliver & Natalie said...

You look so cute pregnant Celeste! Glad you made it home safe! 2 more months to go!

Anonymous said...

You look darling Celeste! I havent had a chance to tell you congrats on being pregnant! I am so excited for you! I'm sure Nate will be keeping in touch with Cody to find out when you have her, but let me know if you need anything!

*LC...Lindsey and Chris said...

hey girl! brinners is getting big! are you so excited you only have two months left? How are you feeling? any better? well call me when you get back maybe we can get together for the hills this monday!
you're getting good at blogging! can you teach me how?
linZ

Unknown said...

celeste! it's your aunt crystal! your mom gave me your blog address! you should check out mine even though I never update it! it's crobker.blogspot.com

it's nice to see that you finally look pregnant! you look so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Cody,
I tried to text you but maybe you changed your number. Congrats on the baby! That's so exciting. And good job this summer!
Kelly Kano Flygare

Lille and Timmy said...

I LOVE your belly!!!! I want to see more pics...better yet, I want to see you in real time :) Hope you are doing well, I've been thinking about ya tons. Let me know if this girl is needing anything. PS...I love how Cody is wearing a Fed Alarm shirt. ;)